Thursday, September 15, 2016

Intro about me

My name is Kathryn Kalogeris and I am a senior at Reading Memorial High school. I live with my mom and dad and two sisters Alexandra (21)  and Sophia (19). My school interests include History and Business. After high school I plan on going to a four year college and getting my degree in Business. When I am not in school I take dance classes three days a week. I have been dancing since I was three years old and it is something that I love to do. I am also a part of lots of clubs at the high school like student council, leo club, samantha's harvest, Hhelp club and girl rising. I also have a part time job at a boutique called Francesca's. When I am not busy I like to relax and hangout with my friends. Some of my favorite tv shows include the Real Housewives, and Gossip Girl. I do not have a favorite book or movie. If I could go out to eat tonight I would want to go to the Cheesecake factory.

No comments:

Post a Comment