Thursday, September 15, 2016

Best New TV shows

I recently researched what the five best tv shows are. The website I did my research on was called the Indie Wire. This website gave descriptions of all of the shows that are anticipated to be good for 2016-2017. Out of the list of 25 tv shows the ones that I think will be the best are: Divorced,Shots Fired, Atlanta, Luke Cage and Billions. All of these shows look very dramatic and look like they will be good tv. In all of these shows by their description it seems as though their is one main character that the whole show is based on. All of the main characters in these shows have a strong role and have to make tough choices.

My personal opinion on these tv shows is that I would watch them. Just by their detailed descriptions I would find them very interesting and they would keep the viewer on their toes. On the website I researched on they did a very good job getting these shows out there and promoting them. Every show had a picture that had the main character in it and a long description of the show. The descriptions of the show gave you what you would need to know about the show the air date and the network it is played on. I think that this is good for marketing because it gives you the when, where and what.

Source: http://www.indiewire.com/2016/01/the-25-most-anticipated-new-tv-shows-of-2016-91922/

No comments:

Post a Comment