Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Survey Conclusion


What I can conclude after seeing the results of my survey is that most students last school event they went to was the football game or some other sporting event. The results also showed that 30% of the people who took the survey have been to 4 or more school drama productions.40%  of the people who took my survey said the most effective way to get peoples attention about school events is announcements. No one who voted said a twitter page is the best way to get information out about an event. What could make my survey more effective towards my goal is maybe ask a question about if people are involved with the drama club and another question about why people go to school plays, are they actually interested or are they going for extra credit in a class? The number of responses I got was 15. 

No comments:

Post a Comment